Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

Wishlist #1

Saturday 11 April 2015

I feel like I am forever lusting after beauty products, here are some that I am dying to get my hands on at the minute!

1. Zoeva Rose Golden Complete Eye Set (£57) - Even though I have a million make up brushes I always somehow need more, lately I have been drooling over this Zoeva rose gold brush set. I feel like this has every eye brush I will ever need and so buying it makes perfect sense... right?

2. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow (£49) - Everyone has been going insane over contouring and highlighting recently and i'm not going to lie I may have jumped on the bandwagon. I've already splurged on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette which I do love don't get me wrong but these powders have a lovely glow to them which I am in desperate need of.

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (£15) - I've got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, I love it. I've got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo, I love it. So naturally I need the Dipbrow Pomade. I feel like this is a big statement but Anastasia has single handedly made me confident and good-ish at filling in my brows, there products are such good quality and match my brows perfectly honestly what more could you want.

4. Seche Vite Top Coat (£5) - I've recently started painting my nails on a regular basis again and my Barry-M top coat really isn't hitting the mark anymore, I need something with a bit more umph. Loads of beauty bloggers and youtubers went wild for this top coat last year and I figured all the hype around this product must mean that its an amazing top coat.

5.Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour and Highlight (£19 each) - As mentioned my contour and highlight obsession is endless and I really want to try a cream contour product and this one by Clinique looks right up my ally, i've swatched this in store and it really is beautiful natural contour shade. I don't really mind bronzers with an orange undertone, I think they compliment my completion but these products would be great for a no fuss contour and highlighting routine.

1 comment:

  1. The Zoeva brushes look SO so pretty. And not terribly expensive either!

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

mintier © 2014